How do I pay my taxes by Postal Mail? If your taxes are current, (not delinquent) simply write a personal check made payable to the Saline County Collector and place it in the postal mail. We do not accept credit card checks or temporary checks.
If your taxes are current, (not delinquent) simply write a personal check made payable to the Saline County Collector and mail it to the address below. We do not accept credit card checks or temporary checks.
If your taxes are delinquent, we do not accept personal checks. We will only accept a money order, a cashier's check, cash, or pay on-line with a credit/debit card here.
- Do not send cash, through the postal mail.
- Include your taxpayer ID number on your check or enclose your tax statement stub.
- If you want a PAPER RECEIPT, enclose your self-addressed stamped envelope.
- We will e-mail you a FREE receipt if you include your e-mail address on your tax statement stub.
- Remember if you mail your payment, the envelope with your tax payment must be postmarked on or before October 15 to avoid the 10% penalty.
- The Benton and Bryant Post Office close at 4:30 pm, if you mail your tax payment after 4:30 pm on the last day to pay taxes, a penalty will be applied.
MAKE CHEKCS PAYABLE TO:
SALINE County COLLECTOR
Saline County Collector
215 N Main St, Suite 3
Benton, AR 72015
PLEASE DO NOT SEND PAYMENT TO THE BRYANT OFFICE.